1. Scale in Geography and Cartography
2. Representations of Space and Spatial Representations
3. Introduction: What is Geomatics?
4. Mapping: A Geographic Tradition
5. Maps as Communication
6. Thematic Maps
7. Cartographic Design
8. Introduction and Perceptual Elements of Colour
9. Colour Theory
10. Measuring and Modeling Earth
11. Frames of Reference and Coordinate Systems
12. Cartesian/Projected Coordinate Systems, UTM
13. Making Earth Flat: Map Projections
14. What is GIS?
15. Data and Information
16. Data Models: Representing Reality as Simply as Possible
This is where you can add appendices or other back matter.
Introduction to Geomatics by Scott Bell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.