Chapter 3 – Step 3 in the Process
Once a program design is fully described and the proposal has moved through the necessary approvals, the team can breathe a collective sigh of relief.
The work of implementing the design comes next in Step 4: building-in continuous improvement and evaluation to ensure the vision is sustainable and flexible enough for modifications.
We offer some resources to self-assess your readiness before moving to Step 4.
- The Step 3 Checklist summarizes the actions and signs in your progress.
- Step 3 – Action Checklists
- Video – Common pitfalls to avoid by completing Step 3
2. Use this quiz to check on your progress
3. View this video: Common pitfalls to avoid by completing Step 3