Chapter 2 – Step 2 in the Process
In Steps 1 and 2, a few leaders or a core team may have done most of the work.
Moving to Step 3 means you are prepared to engage a larger group to work on curriculum design with a good understanding of both the need and direction for change.
Foundational decisions made carefully and shared widely convey the direction of the change and the goals of the curriculum design.
We offer some resources to self-assess your readiness before moving to Step 3.
- The Step 2 Checklist summarizes the actions and signs in your progress.
- Step 2 – Action Checklists
- Video – Common pitfalls to avoid by completing Step 2
2. Use this quiz to check on your progress.
3. View this video: Common pitfalls to avoid by completing Step 2