Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
About the Book
1. Module 1: Society, Culture and the Sociological Imagination
2. Module 2: Classical Sociological Perspectives: Origins, Applications and Relevance
3. Module 3: Research Design: Investigating Society, Structure and Process
4. Module 4: Research Design: Collecting and Interpreting Data for Quantitative Inquiry
5. Module 5: Power and Politics
6. Module 6: Markets, Organizations and Work
7. Module 7: Social Stratification and Social Inequality
8. Module 8: Global Stratification and Global Inequality
9. Module 9: Families and Family Life
10. Module 10: Religion
11. Module 11: Education
12. Module 12: Population, Urbanization and Environment
About the Author
B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
Sessional Lecturer in Sociology
About the Author Copyright © by Susan Robertson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.