Book Title: Project Management for Instructional Designers
Subtitle: First Canadian Edition
Download this book
Book Description: Project Management for Instructional Designers (PM4ID) is a textbook about project management tailored specifically for instructional designers, intended for use in graduate programs in educational technology. This book is based on a pre-existing openly licensed textbook donated to the commons by a benefactor who desires to remain anonymous. It has been collaboratively revised and updated by students and faculty at the University of Saskatchewan.
PM4ID, the First Canadian Edition, offers new features and improvements, including:
- New cover design, updated fonts, and enhanced list of Glossary terms.
- Addition of four new case studies, written to deepen reader comprehension.
- Inclusion of images with diverse skin tones, body shapes, abilities, and gender to increase representation.
- Revised content to feature Canadian spelling and contexts.
- Overall review of all written material in the textbook with detailed notes documenting content revisions.
- Comprehensive revisions based on peer reviews collected by the Open Textbook Library.
- Significant revisions to Chapter 6, with major updates to content on communication and scheduling (project management) software focusing on web-based solutions.
- Multiple versions of the book, including Print PDF, Digital PDF, EPUB, MOBI, and all chapters are available in natural voice audio recordings.
- A series of video cases with interviews of Canadian instructional design experts (video and audio recordings).
- Interactive reviews of three chapters using H5P activities.
This book is a cloned version of Project Management for Instructional Designers by Wiley and et al., published using Pressbooks under a CC BY-NC-SA (Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike) license. It may differ from the original.
Project Management for Instructional Designers by ETAD 874 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Educational equipment and technology, computer-aided learning (CAL)