Learning/Guiding Questions of this Book
- Which Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) does your course address?
- Could you identify one or two specific goals and targets (indicators) your course helps work towards?
- How might you convey this to your students?
- What kind of alignment would they see?
- How would it help their learning?
This book is designed to help you:
- Identify the SDGs that are most pertinent to your course.
- Develop learning outcomes that will help students work towards the goal(s).
- Adapt methods of instruction for student engagement in sustainable development.
In future teaching & learning, how might we:
- Modify curricula to bring in relevant SDGs?
- Add new courses to expand students’ knowledge, skills, attitudes related to the SDGs?
- Use interactive pedagogies such as enabling interaction with society?
Each SDG will feature a preamble and then sections in the following colour-coded boxes: