Anatomy of a CC License
18 Part 3 – Assignment
Create a video, slide presentation, or infographic (or choose another medium) in which you describe the Creative Commons licenses as well as how and when they might be useful to your institutions’ work. At a minimum, include a description of:
- the three layers of the CC licenses,
- the four license elements and the icons that represent them (Links to an external site.)
- the six Creative Commons licenses,
- how the CC licenses affect exceptions and limitations to copyright, and
- how the CC licenses affect works in the public domain.
Post your video, slide presentation, infographic, or other work online. License it with a Creative Commons license. Then provide the link to your work below. Alternately, you can upload your work below.
Reminder: If you haven’t already, start looking at the final project…option to post ideas in slack & if you would like to coauthor something with another person in your cohort, propose the idea to your CC instructor. Should it be accepted, consider starting work with your partner early.